Learn to use Nebulizer Machine
A nebulizer machine is a medical device used to convert liquid medicine into vapor. By transforming liquid medicine into vapor, a nebulizer can effectively use the vaporized medicine to travel through the respiratory tract and coat the inner lining of the lungs. Patients that suffer from coughing, wheezing, sneezing, asthma, pneumonia, and various other severe respiratory allergies will find a nebulizer as a vital option for restoring their bodies to back to better health! Equipped with a medicine cup component, hose, mouthpiece, nebulizer unit, and mask, we provide the necessary equipment to aid you into feeling your best again!
How to Use a Nebulizer
1. Cleanse your hands with soap and warm water. Doing so will prevent further spread of bacteria to the nebulizer and your respiratory tract.
2. Connect the one side of the hose to the nebulizer unit. A connector for the nebulizer hose should be located to the lower left or right by the power switch.
3. Connect the opposite hose to bottom half of the medicine cup component. Be sure to secure both ends of the hose to the appropriate places. This prevent air from escaping from the nebulizer unit.
4. Unscrew the top of the medicine cup component and squeeze the prescribed medicine vial into the medicine cup.
5. Fill the medicine cup with the desired amount of liquid medicine and securely screw the top of the medicine cup component. Then turn the machine on
How to Use a Mouthpiece with a Nebulizer
a. Insert the mouthpiece into the top half of the medicine cup component securely. The mouthpiece will be used by placing it within mouth of the patient.
b. Once the nebulizer unit is operational, take deep breaths through the mouth and exhale slowly through the nose.
c. Repeat 6b until liquid medicine has evaporated and the medicine cup is empty.
How to Use a Mask with a Nebulizer
a. Insert the mask into the top half of the medicine cup component securely.
b. Place the mask on the patient’s face and adjust to the correct fitting with the adjustable mask laces.
c. Once the nebulizer is operational, take deep breaths through the mouth and exhale slowly through the nose.
d. Repeat 7c until liquid medicine has evaporated and the medicine cup is empty.
1. The nebulizer contains a disposable kit equipped with a hose, mouthpiece, medicine cup component, and nebulizer unit. To ensure effective results with each use, it is highly recommended to replace the disposable kit with a new one. This will prevent further contamination of the respiratory tract and collection of bacteria in the nebulizer unit.
2. We provide disposable nebulizer kits for children and adults!